Monday, March 5, 2012

"I have been to the last two retreats Deanna has had and they are AMAZING!!!! I always leave feeling inspired and motivated to live a better life; a life that I love! The classes are phenomenal. The people I've met have become some of my greatest friends. The experiences at her retreats are priceless. Deanna was born to help women discover and love their divine individuality. I wouldn't miss this event for anything!"
-Melissa Scofield, Provo,UT



"In our fast paced world, it is often challenging to slow down, especially if slowing yourself down means taking a moment to nurture and care for yourself. Deanna Valencia is an inspiring woman, whose heart led her to creating a sacred and loving space for women to do just this: SLOW down and NURTURE one's self. Her retreat was full of soulful women, empowering workshops, and many gifts I will carry in my heart for many moons to come. It is a blissful opportunity to grow, heal, and recharge. I felt awakened, and reconnected to my soul's potential here!"
-Lindsay Hinton, Salt Lake City,UT