Wednesday, April 4, 2012

"You are an amazing light. To be in a space with such incredible women, with such a positive energy and full hearts filled me with joy! I am so honored you asked me to be a presenter and share the space with all the incredible women that attended! Thank you! ♥"
 ~ Judee Guay, Coach, Speaker, LifeVision Coach

"I want to express my deepest GRATITUDE and LOVE for Deanna Valencia!! Deanna, you are AMAZING! Thank you, Thank you Thank you for the best fun I've had in a VERY long time. The retreat you created was absolutely fantastic and ALL of us connected completely! I loved EVERYTHING that you had to offer, including all of the presenters. It kind of feels 'strange' being home now after all of bonding and making new life long friends!"
~Sherry Hunter, Provo, UT

"Deanna Valencia opens up her home to make a difference in the lives of women. My heart is full of gratitude for what she creates with her Gatherings and Retreats."
~Colleen Norris, Taylorsville, UT

Deanna’s March retreat helped me so much!She spends so much time caring for the fabulous women who attend you can’t help but feel special being a part of the experience.From the time you arrive until the time you go, the experience is packed with useful and practical ways to become a better person.The breath circle in particular, opened up the possibility of change in my life and I haven’t looked back. I can’t wait until May when I can take my mom!Thanks Deanna for providing a place to embrace my inner Goddess!
~Nicole Lucero, Salt Lake City, UT