Wednesday, February 29, 2012


"   I attended Deanna's last retreat which was soul inspiring and loads of fun! I gained new friendships and wonderful new knowledge. I also did this for myself, guilt free!! You're crazy if you don't think you deserve some RNR and TLC for YOU!... The $125 I paid was a bargain. I got more than my money's worth at the retreat, ate better than ever!! I also suggest spending some time with the river which flows in back of Deanna's residence. A good place for reflection. Great works you are doing Deanna and best of luck with the continued success of transformation and enlightenment and also self discovery! ♥"
~Debbie Rushton, Saratoga Springs, UT

"Deanna puts together an amazing, very knowledgeable and fun retreat. Loved it, loved sharing with beautiful talented women. Looking forward to more!"
~Kate Thompson,  Bountiful, UT